COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION
- New York City launched a website for booking COVID vaccine appointments at all city-run sites at vax4nyc.nyc.gov. To schedule an appointment by phone please call 877-VAX-4NYC or 877-829-4692.
- The Yankee Stadium mega vaccination site opened on Friday, February 5th to begin administering COVID-19 vaccinations to eligible Bronx residents. This site is a partnership between New York State Dept. of Health, New York City Dept. of Health & Mental Hygiene, the New York Yankees, SOMOS Community Care and the New York National Guard. Bronx residents who are eligible under categories 1a and 1b and are interested in scheduling appointments should visit https://somosvaccination.mdland.com/p/covid/ or call 1-833-SOMOSNY.
- Visit Vaccine Together NY for information on getting the vaccine at the Fort Washington Armory in Washington Heights. The site is prioritizing up to 60% of all appointments for those eligible in the following ZIP Codes: 10026, 10027, 10029, 10030, 10031, 10032, 10033, 10034, 10035, 10037, 10039, 10040, 10451, 10452, 10453, 10454, 10455, 10456, 10459, 10460, 10461, 10462, 10463, 10464, 10465, 10472, 10473, and 10474.
- Visit vaccinefinder.org, which is another website designed to help people find vaccines based on their location.
- Governor Cuomo announced 35 community-based “pop-up” vaccination sites, including several in The Bronx.
- The City has a hotline for seniors 75+ and any other individuals who qualify under groups 1A and 1B for a COVID-19 vaccine. The phone number is 877-VAX-4NYC.
- New York State has a hotline for COVID-19 vaccinations that can be reached at 1-833-NYS-4VAX (1-833-697-4829) and a website to check your eligibility to receive a vaccine.
- New York State has a dashboard for vaccine tracking.