South Bronx: Mobile NYC Vaccine Bus
Get your COVID-19 vaccine at the NYC Mobile Vaccine Bus in the South Bronx!
Location: 368 East 149th Street, The Bronx, NY 10455
Date/time: Wednesday, 5/5/2021 and Thursday, 5/6/2021, 12 PM to 8 PM & Sunday, 5/9/2021 and Monday, 5/10/2021, 12 PM to 8 PM
To schedule: Call 877-829-4692 or visit vax4nyc.nyc.gov
Walk-in vaccines for all New Yorkers age 16+
As of April 23, 2021, all New Yorkers age 16 or older can walk in to any vaccination site run by New York City and receive a COVID vaccine. For a list of locations in The Bronx and throughout New York City, visit:
- Walk-up COVID-19 Vaccinations for New Yorkers age 16+
As of April 29, 2021, all New Yorkers age 16 or older can walk in to all vaccination sites run by New York State and receive a free COVID vaccine. For a list of locations in The Bronx and throughout New York City, visit:
Vaccines for Veterans and Spouses
On Saturday, May 8, Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. and The James J. Peters VA Medical Center will offer the COVID-19 vaccine to veterans and their spouses. View the flyer for details.
Stevenson Family Health Center
On Saturday, May 8 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., the Institute for Family Health’s Stevenson Family Health Center (located at 731 White Plains Road in the Bronx) will be offering COVID-19 vaccinations at no cost.
All are welcome regardless of insurance and immigration status. You must schedule an appointment to receive the vaccine. To schedule an appointment, please call (917) 999-4904.
New York City vaccination sites
Visit vax4nyc.nyc.gov or call 877-VAX-4NYC or 877-829-4692 to book a vaccine appointment at vaccination sites run by the city. NYC Health + Hospitals has a separate site for vaccine appointments at covid19.nychealthandhospitals.org/COVIDVaxEligibility. The city also has a site to find appointments at pharmacies at vaccinefinder.nyc.gov.
New York State vaccination sites
Eligible New Yorkers can visit am-i-eligible.covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov or call 1-833-NYS-4VAX (1-833-697-4829) to book a vaccine appointment at vaccination sites run by the state, including a site at Bay Eden Senior Center in The Bronx.
Yankee Stadium and Somos sites
The Yankee Stadium mega vaccination is open and administering vaccines to eligible Bronx residents. Bronx residents who are eligible under categories 1a and 1b and are interested in scheduling appointments should visit somosvaccinations.com or call 1-833-SOMOSNY. Somos is also running a variety of other vaccination sites, and available appointments can be accessed via the same website and phone number.
The Armory in Washington Heights
The Armory in Washington Heights is accepting walk-ins age 18+ for vaccination. The entrance is located on West 169th Street between Fort Washington Avenue and Broadway. Additionally, online appointments can be made using the Connect portal. If you live in an eligible zip code, you can also call 646-838-0319 (hotline is open from 9 AM to 4:45 PM Monday through Friday). Eligible zip codes: 10026, 10027, 10029, 10030, 10031, 10032, 10033, 10034, 10035, 10037, 10039, 10040, 10451, 10452, 10453, 10454, 10455, 10456, 10459, 10460, 10461, 10462, 10463, 10464, 10465, 10472, 10473, and 10474.
Montefiore offers the COVID vaccine at multiple locations in The Bronx. Visit their website or call 844-444-2819 to check for availability and schedule an appointment.
Vaccines for City Employees
ALL City employees are now eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine. City employee-only COVID-19 vaccine locations are available in all 5 boroughs. Locations include. To book at these sites, visit vax4nyc.nyc.gov or call 877-VAX-4NYC and indicate that you are a city employee.
- The Bronx | Hunts Point Job Center, 847 Barretto Street, Bronx, NY 10474
- Brooklyn | George Wingate High School, 600 Kingston Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11203
- Manhattan | Louis D. Brandeis High School, 145 W 84th St, New York, NY 10024
- Queens | NYC Department of Health Gotham Center, 42-09 28th Street, Long Island City, NY 11101
- Queens | Queens Public Library – Flushing, 41-17 Main St, Flushing, NY 11355
- Staten Island | Susan E. Wagner High School, 1200 Manor Rd Staten Island, NY 10314
In addition, Somos runs multiple vaccine sites that are for city employees only.
Homebound vaccinations have resumed with limited capacity using the Moderna vaccine. Visit nyc.gov/homebound or call 877-829-4692. This program is not exclusive to seniors. Vaccine eligible populations who are unable to leave their home qualify as well.
Accessible Transportation for People with Disabilities to Vaccine Appointments
- If you are 65 and older or have an ambulatory, vision, intellectual or developmental disability and need an ambulette, you can schedule free transport with Hunter ambulettes (516) 812-9827.
- If you are 65 and older or have an ambulatory, vision, intellectual or developmental disability you can schedule a free ride with Curb at 646-349-0289. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you must have your parent/guardian call to book the trip on your behalf.
- This is regardless of if you already have access to Access-A-Ride or Medicaid Transportation.
- Information on Accessible Transportation Options for People with Disabilities to Vaccine Appointments – on.nyc.gov/2Oe5avB
Vaccines for the Performing Arts and Film/TV Communities
The City has partnered with The Actors Fund to open a vaccine site for live performance, film and TV workers at 47th Street and 7th Avenue. Visit The Actors Fund website for full details. To schedule an appointment, please call 917-281-5937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number to speak with someone who can help you.
Vaccine Data from NYC
To view vaccination rates throughout New York City by zip code, visit https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-data-vaccines.page and click on Geography.
Assistance with Vaccine Records
If you’ve lost your COVID-19 vaccine card, visit https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/services/cir-parents-guardians.page for assistance.